- Αυτή η εκδήλωση έχει τελειώσει.
JOB OPPORTUNITY: COMMUNICATION OFFICER AT EURODESK – BRUSSELS
Eurodesk is the main source of information on European policies and opportunities for young people and those who work with them.
Eurodesk Brussels Link coordinates the activities of national partners, who operate within the EU’s Erasmus+ program.
Eurodesk Brussels Link is seeking a communication officer who will be in charge of the digital strategy of the association and in particular of the below tasks:
- Defines and implements a digital strategy for Eurodesk digital tools and social media channels;
- Manages Eurodesk social media accounts;
- Writes content and posts for the website, European Youth Portal, newsletter and our social media channels;
- Creates images and videos adapted to different media and audiences;
- Coordinates the team’s efforts to share information with Eurodesk target groups (young people, youth workers, partners and network members);
- Plans, runs and evaluates social media campaigns carried out on a European scale;
- Builds a strong community of users and followers;
- Keeps updated on digital trends and behaviors of our target group (13-30-year-old), tests and adapts Eurodesk’s strategy accordingly;
- Strengthens the capacity of the Eurodesk network during training, webinars and individual support;
- Other duties as directed by the director.
Profile and skills required
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices and trends is requested;
- Hands on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing analytics is requested;
- Excellent writing/editing skills in English is requested;
- Excellent visual skills with a lot of creativity and basic knowledge of design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) is requested;
- Understanding Google Analytics and Google Ads is a plus;
- An academic background in communication or equivalent is a plus;
- Interest in youth policy and youth related issues;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, international environment;
- Have (or being able to obtain) a valid work permit for Belgium.|
If your profile matches the requirements, please send in English at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Portfolio or examples of past work such as social media campaigns/posts are highly appreciated.
Deadline to apply: 7 April (midnight CET).
For more information, please click on the link below: