Μάιος 31 @ 8:00 πμ - Ιούνιος 30 @ 5:00 μμ
Are you interested in volunteering abroad and being part in an European project? The following projects are waiting you !
- Caritas for people in need: Wärmestube and FRIDA – Day Centre for homeless people and special area for homeless women – and a the place for managing donations are offering 2 placements for European volunteers. As we want to learn from young people, the volunteers will be part of the team. The volunteers with their ideas, abilities and creativity will support the social workers in their daily activities by preparing and giving food to our clients, helping cleaning up at the end of the day, as well as helping our clients with laundry and care of health. Furthermore, our clients will benefit from talking, playing, organizing additional offers like free time activities and by helping them with their appointments. We look for a person who is interested in the project theme and eager to learn and use german! A total of 51 week(s) during the period 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022.
- Miracita: For an organisation working with persons with disabilities in Upper Austria we are looking for volunteers who are open and motivated to work with persons with special needs and eager to learn and use german language! The aim of our institution is to assist people with disabilities in living, working and educational interests. Miravita is a small organisation in Upper Austria offering a living house for 14 persons with special needs and different workshop groups for 45 persons. In the living house people are cared for round the clock (dressing, shopping, cooking, going for for walks, cleaning, leisure time activities). A total of 47 week(s) during the period 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022.
- CMB: The Kompetenzzentrum Hör- und Sehbildung specialises on people with disabilities who are visually impared or hearing-impared. The project of a volunteer will be to support the clients of the living groups (3 groups) of the Kompetenzentrum where 5 people at the age of 11-26 live in each group. The location of St. Pius specialises on people with disabilities. The project of a volunteer will be to support the clients of the living groups. A total of 52 week(s) during the period 04/09/2021 to 01/09/2022.
- CMB Engelhartszell: Depending on an applicant’s experience and preferences, we will be able to address the right kind of tasks. Typical tasks will be to support our clients to run their household, prepare food, support our clients the with the daily routines (dressing, cooking, writing, reading, talking, cleaning, etc.), accompany them to their work places and during their leisure time (taking a walk, out and indoor activities, movies, swimming, theatre, concerts, etc.), or the accompaniment to the hospital, doctors, or to authority transitions. (In the beautiful countryside of Upper Austria – just next to the Danube – in a small village called Engelhartszell – Caritas invita is located. To give you an idea about where Engelhartszell is: it is about 56 kilometers from Linz, the capital of Upper Austria and about 29 kilometres from Passau, Germany. Invita is part of the Upper Austrian Caritas department for “People with disabilities”). Our volunteers will live and work at our site in Engelhartszell. A total of 47 week(s) during the period 03/02/2021 to 31/12/2021.
- CMB for youngsters Linz: We are coordinating different Caritas Organisations in Upper Austria, mainly area of kindergarten, living group for children with disabilities, learning workshops for children/youngsters with learning disabilities, people with hearing disabilites. The projects are in/near the city of Linz and also near the border to Germany, in Engelhartszell! The Start of the project will be from autumn 2021, duration 11 months. A total of 52 week(s) during the period 01/09/2021 to 31/10/2022.
- Diakoniwerk Gallneukirchen: The aim of this institution is to help those who are not able to help themselves. We work with persons with special needs who live in small sharing communities together (6-8 persons) as well as with persons who live in our home for old people. We attend to these persons from dusk to down (dressing, shopping, cooking, going for walks, going to church, cleaning, free time activities etc.). In Gallneukirchen we have 9 houses for people with special needs . These have respectively 2,4,6 or 8 units. In the units live 4 to 9 persons who are taken care of by one or two employers. All together about 700 employers work at our instituion in Gallneukirchen. In the old people`s home takes care for 40 persons. During the period 01/09/2021 to 31/08/2022.
More details on request at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning which project: details and application form will be forwarded ! 🙂