Promotion and exploration of active youth participation in various different fields of social and community life.
Building a group
Aims and objectives
• understand multiple forms activism can take (volunteering, philanthropy, political activism..)
• stimulate youth to take initiative and come together for their common goals
• discuss common European values and how they can be made concrete in youth projects
• discover and try out new alternative methods of youth stimulation and involvement
• share and improve methods of non-formal education used by all participants
• create an interactive learning and reflection group of youth workers
Main objective will be the promotion and exploration of active youth participation in various different fields of social and community life.
Methods specific to non-formal education and learning, both individual and
group methods, taking into consideration participants’ needs.
Some examples can be:
• Group work • Workshops• Debates • Role-plays• Local community contacts • Open space• Reflection • Treasure hunt• Forum Theater• Presentations
Nico Chis Racolta, Romania
Salvi Greco, Italy
Panayiotis Theodorou, Cyprus