• preparing, implementing and evaluating of local cultural projects;
• promoting culture of the origin country of the volunteer (thematic evenings, workshops, exhibitions);
• leading own language animations for youth in MLC (like language workshops, regular help in language learning to individuals and language and cultural weekend trips as well as – updating and running website of this activity);
• helping in preparation and implementation of workshops about tolerance, intercultural dialog, human rights, European identity and other similar topic;
• promoting participation in international and European programs with special emphasize on the opportunities offered by Erasmus+ Program;
• preparing documentation of the projects (filming, taking pictures);
• taking part in EVS promoting projects
• participating and helping in office work and other activities run by Semper Avanti.
Volunteers will be asked to introduced their own ideas and social action initiatives. Ideas going to be put into practice after careful analyze. The volunteer will have the possibility to take part in international and local trainings concerning youth work. Volunteer will work mainly in Wrocław.